Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Send your Sims to Summer Camp at Camp Plumbob!

Summertime to me means summer camp...swimming, mosquitoes, crafts, mosquitoes, nature walks and...oh yeah...mosquitoes.  I would come back looking like I had the chicken pox from so many mosquito bites, but it was still a blast.








Camp Plumbob has everything your simmies need for the whole summer cap experience...except for the bugs.  The heavily wooded camp includes:

Tons of tents for sleeping under the stars
Large mess hall/recreation room
showers/restroom facilities
boathouse and pier
Fishing, swimming, inventing, painting, soccer, and more

$48k on 64x64 community lot.
NO CC













9 comments:

  1. Thank for sharing it. I have a world for camping and this lot it´s going to look amazing on my world. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +$3,624 profit last week...

    Receive 5 Star verified winning bets on MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals right now & gain up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.