Finally...an " Open for Business" function!
Simmers have been asking for it for years....pretty much ever since The Sims 3 debuted....and now it is here!
The latest world coming to The Sims Store is said to be a century old Victorian town filled with quirky residents and tons of shops run by sims. I'm interested!
Here are some of the things we can look forward to:
- A spooky, creepy Victorian town perfect for upcoming Halloween stories and pix
- Funky residents with some fun, eclectic steam punk style clothing
- More gables! We got two of these with Dragon Valley..and they are great for adding something extra to your builds. The new world has several more and in different angles so that they don't have to be set under a 6 unit wall. Love that!
- Tons...seriously...of new plants, bushes and landscaping stuff.
- Best of all...."Open for Business" style functions so that your sim can truly open their own shop. Use special display pedestals, rugs and shelves to display your wares...decide on what you want to peddle and how much it will cost...the whole nine yards. Fans of the Sims 2 EP are going to love this.
My only complaint? That they waited so long to give this to us! It looks amazing and I cant wait to get my hands on Midnight Hollow. Check it out in The Sims Store here: Midnight Hollow
Save the date: September 26